Our practice of experienced child, adolescent, parent, adult, couples, and family therapists is growing, but we will still stay true to our commitment to customized therapy for all clients while providing a positive, supportive working environment for all staff.
We are seeking enthusiastic, creative, licensed clinical (or soon to be licensed) therapists to see children, adolescents, parents, and families in our Northbrook, Skokie, Park Ridge, and Libertyville offices during our busy after school/camp, evening, and/or weekend hours. Daytime hours can be available in addition to these times.
*This is a position with competitive pay and work/life balance for full-time and part-time clinicians.
*To be considered for a position with North Shore Family Services, please complete our online application.
Are you energetic? Friendly? Creative? Love to work with children, adolescents, adults parents, couples, and/or families?
Would you be a great candidate for our practice?
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: Master’s degree in social work, marriage and family therapy, or counseling from an accredited program, clinical licensure (or soon to be licensed) in good standing in the state of Illinois (LCSW, LCPC , LMFT, PsyD, PhD), and clinical experience working with any combination of the following: children, teens, parents, adults, couples, and families. CADC and/or eating disorder experience is a plus. This is not an entry-level position, so we prefer clinicians with at least 2 years of experience post-graduate school. We provide PAID supervision for all clinicians.
WE ARE SEEKING TALENTED CLINICIANS WITH:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate with children, teens, parents, and other service providers
- Creativity- We seek clinicians who can find encouraging and engaging ways to address struggles our clients face
- Ability to work independently to provide individual, family, and parenting services to children, teens, parents, and families
- A team player attitude who will collaborate with others within the practice and with other service providers to benefit the children, teens, parents, and families served
- A friendly intake department to schedule clients during your available times
- A collaborative team who shares creative ideas, insight, and clinical experience with all staff
- Electronic health record to document progress notes seamlessly
- Billing department to handle claims on your clients’ behalf
- Employee status, not 1099/independent contractors, so taxes are paid and benefits for full-time employees include medical, dental, vision, 401K, CEU stipend, paid time off, paid malpractice insurance, paid individual and team supervision, signing bonus, and staff outings.
APPLY NOW by completing our online application.
Build Caseload to Full-time with In-house referrals
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance