Are you a Licensed Therapist looking to work in a private practice where you can grow professionally and personally?
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Are you an enthusiastic, creative licensed therapist in Illinois who wants to work with a variety of your preferred clients? North Shore Family Services offers HIPAA-compliant teletherapy and beautifully furnished offices in Northbrook, Skokie, Park Ridge, and Libertyville to serve a wide range of clients’ ages and presentations:
We are seeking LCSW/LMFT/LCPC or LSW/ALMFT/LPC (who are working toward clinical licensure) therapists to join our North Shore Family Services’ team with endless opportunities for professional and personal growth without the stress of finding your own clients, intakes, billing, or running an office!
At North Shore Family Services, we offer:
- Unparalleled Flexibility: Hybrid and in-office positions. Work Full-time or Part-time.
- Collaboration and support from experienced colleagues: Supervision- individual and group, unlimited resources for creative interventions with clients
- Employee (W2) status (not independent contractors) and outstanding benefits for full-time employees:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401K matching benefits once qualified
- Benefits for all employees:
- Malpractice insurance
- Continuing education stipend
- Marketing on behalf of all clinicians to fill your schedule
- Electronic medical record system to effortlessly document progress notes
- Skilled intake department to seamlessly schedule clients and manage intake documentation
- Experienced Billing department to handle insurance claims/payments
We are Seeking Therapists who offer:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate with children, teens, parents, and other service providers
- Creativity- We love clinicians who can find encouraging and engaging ways to address the struggles our clients face
- Ability to work independently
- A team player attitude that facilitates collaboration with others to benefit the clients we serve
Competitive Pay and endless opportunities for growth.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time/part-time
COVID-19 considerations: We offer HIPAA-compliant teletherapy and in-office therapy with CDC recommended safety protocols.