Our growing counseling/therapy practice seeks an energetic, self-disciplined, organized, effective problem-solver to support our team in responding to new clients’ inquiries about our services, schedule new clients, support our clinical staff, and resolve medical billing issues within our Electronic Health Records (EHR) system. A strong emphasis on operational efficiency and outstanding patient care is essential to the success of this role.
Are you an ideal candidate for this position?
Our ideal candidate:
- is friendly
- is highly organized
- is detail-oriented
- is efficient with multiple tasks
- is compassionate
- has excellent oral and written communication skills
- has strong computer skills and learns and utilizes software to automate and maximize daily operations
- enjoys a fast-paced environment with friendly staff
- solid experience in the healthcare industry a plus
Please send your resume via Indeed or to email@example.com and fill out this application.
Patient Intake Responsibilities include:
- answer and handle client intake calls and contact forms. Ensure all intakes are responded to within 24 hours.
- maintain the new intake log based on company guidelines and distribute weekly status and metrics
- follow through on the intake process to successfully and smoothly onboard new patients
- ensure all intake forms are completed and uploaded to our patient management system
- handle feedback and impression calls to gain insight on client experience
Billing and A/R Responsibilities include:
- Explaining benefits, copays, and charges to clients with questions about their invoice
- Contacting insurance companies to rectify unprocessed claims
- Problem-solving to rectify accounts receivable and insurance problem-claims
- Processing insurance and client payments in our EHR system
- Scanning and uploading intake documents to the clients’ EHR (Electronic Health Record).
- Updating EHR records for missing/outdated documents
- Responding to inquiries via email and phone
- Answering telephones in a friendly, compassionate manner, with the ability to empathize and summarize why potential clients are seeking services within our practice.
- Gaining a detailed understanding of the strengths of our therapists to enable scheduling clients with good-fit therapists who can meet their therapeutic and scheduling needs.
- Creating Excel Spreadsheets for Marketing/Collaboration with Referral Sources
- Some light filing of past paper records
- Other duties as needed
Job Type: Part-Time or Full-time