Are you a LCSW, LMFT, LCPC, PsyD, and/or PhD looking to work in a private practice where you can grow professionally and personally?
JOIN OUR TEAM:
At North Shore Family Services, we offer opportunities to collaborate with skilled, creative colleagues, receive supervision/consultation, utilize therapeutic resources, and flexibility to work with your preferred clients from in-house referrals.
We are seeking enthusiastic, creative, licensed clinical (or soon to be clinically licensed) therapists for teletherapy and in-office work in our Northbrook, Skokie, Park Ridge, and Libertyville locations who will see Couples, Adults, Teens, Children, and/or Families.
*This is a position with competitive pay and work/life balance for all staff.
*To be considered for a position with North Shore Family Services, please complete our online application here:
Master’s degree in social work, counseling, marriage and family therapy, or doctorate in psychology from an accredited program, clinical licensure (or soon to be clinically licensed) in good standing in the state of Illinois (LCSW, LCPC , LMFT, PsyD, PhD), and clinical experience working with our population of clients.
This is not an entry-level position; we prefer clinicians with at least 3 years of post-graduate experience. We provide PAID supervision/consultation for all clinicians.
WE ARE SEEKING TALENTED CLINICIANS WITH:
- excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate with children, teens, parents, and other service providers, Adults, families, and/or couples work experience is a plus
- creativity to find encouraging and engaging ways to address struggles our clients face
- ability to work independently
- a team player attitude who will collaborate with others within the practice and with other service providers to benefit our clients
- a friendly intake department to schedule preferred clients during your available times
- individual furnished office space
- unlimited in-house referrals to fill your schedule
- Generous pay structure with flexibility in how you conduct your sessions
- a collaborative team who shares creative ideas, insight, and clinical experience with all staff
- electronic health record to manage appointments and document progress notes seamlessly
- a helpful billing department to handle claims on your clients’ behalf
- our staff have employee status, not 1099/independent contractors, so employer taxes are paid (that’s nearly 8% of your wages that you don’t pay) and benefits for full-time employees include medical, dental, vision, malpractice insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, individual and team supervision, 401K matching benefits, marketing, and resources for client sessions and referral support
CLICK HERE TO APPLY!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time/part-time
COVID-19 considerations: We offer HIPAA-compliant teletherapy and in-office therapy with CDC recommended safety protocols.