- Where are your offices located?
We have four convenient office locations:
- Our Northbrook office is located at 900 Skokie Boulevard, Suite 218. We are located just south of Dundee (south of Starbucks and Potbelly’s) on the west side of Dundee.
- Our Skokie office is located at 8707 Skokie Boulevard, Suite 307 in Skokie. We are walking distance from the Skokie Swift and there is plenty of parking on site.
- Our Park Ridge office is located at 1400 Renaissance Place, Suite 104 in Park Ridge. We are easily accessible by 294 and are close to Ballard and Northwest Highway.
- Our Libertyville office is located at 1590 S. Milwaukee Avenue, Suite 302 in Libertyville. We are 1/2 mile north of Route 60 at South Artaius Parkway, just north of Trader Joe’s and across from Lowe’s.
- Do you have convenient hours?
Yes! We see clients in all locations during the school day for young children and also have after school, evening, and weekend hours. We will work with your schedule.
- Do you accept my insurance?
North Shore Family Services is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO and HMO sites 145, 284, and 447. We ask for co-payment (if applicable) at the time of service for these subscribers. For all other subscribers or self-pay, we require full payment at the time of service (cash or check). As a courtesy to you, we will submit your claim for reimbursement to your insurance carrier on a weekly basis. Many of our clients who have other insurance carriers are pleasantly surprised at the amount of reimbursement they receive for our services, as out-of-network providers.
- My child is really having a difficult time, how often do we need to come?
We believe that the work really happens outside our therapy sessions with you also helping your child, so typically we recommend once a week sessions, at least initially. As improvements are made, we hope you will need us less often and we will discuss whether we both feel reducing the frequency of appointments is appropriate.
- What do I say to my child about why we are coming to North Shore Family Services?
We feel strongly that children and teens should not be tricked or bribed into coming to therapy. We often tell clients (and parents) that everyone needs help with something. Talk to your child or teen about how the struggles are affecting both the child/teen as well as the family and the relationships with peers. Talk about how you are coming to North Shore Family Services, so we can help you help your child/teen and the family work together to solve the problems.
- I'm so glad we found you, how do we get started?
Call us at 847-668-4295 for your free initial phone consultation to see how we can help. Since you’re here, you may also use our online contact form or send an email to email@example.com.